- Current security procedures to protect the misuse of your personal information
- The choices you have regarding the use of your personal information
- What information is collected on the ATL Technology web site, how it is used and how it may be shared
- How you can correct the information
Collection, Use, and Sharing
ATL Technology the sole user and owners of information collected. We can only collect information that is volunteered by visitors through email or other direct contact. We do not share, sell or rent information.
ATL Technology uses information to respond to visitor’s requests for information or contact. We will not share information with any third party outside of ATL Technology, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. when we are shipping something you requested.
ATL Technology takes precautions to protect all information gathered from the website. Submitted information is protected both on and offline .
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, marketing, sales or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Servers with personally identifiable information on them are in a secure environment.
Access to Information
At any time, you may do any of the following by contacting ATL Technology via the email address posted on the ATL Technology website:
- See what information, if any, ATL Technology has about you
- Correct information ATL Technology has about you.
- Ask to have information about you deleted